LED Electronic Flare with Charging Case
LED Electronic Flare eliminates the need for and significantly outperforms chemical flares. LED Electronic Flare can be used as a ground based flare, elevated signaling device, and as an emergency signaling beacon.
Operational Performance of Individual Electronic Flare Modes:
- Rotational Beacon = 9 hours
- Quad Rash = 9 hours
- Single Blink = 60 hours
- Alternating Blinking = 9 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) = 14 hours
- Steady On High Light Output = 5 hours
- Steady On Low Light Output = 35 hours
- 2 LED Flashlight = 9 hours
- 4 LED Flashlight = 6 hours
The stand-by charging feature allows the LED electronic flare to remain plugged in when turned off without damage to the battery or light and keeps the LED electronic flare fully charged and ready for immediate use. LED electronic flare maintains a full battery charge for 90 days when removed from the charger.
Range of Use
- LED Electronic Flare replaces standard incendiary flares. Alert drivers to potential roadside danger, identifies detours, and signal for help.
- Rescue Signal – operates as an emergency beacon.
- Helicopter Landings – use Red LED beacon in triangular configuration to define landing zone. Yellow LED beacon can identify wind direction.
- Safer and ecologically better for our environment than flame producing emergency road flares. No spark, open flame, fumes or toxic chemicals are produced.
- Shock resistant construction can withstand the impact of roadside traffic.
- Waterproof to a depth of 33 feet. Floats. Safe to use in marine and wet environments.
- Magnetic Attachment – magnet located on back of beacon attaches to metal surface such as vehicle trunk or lift gate for added visibility.
- Lay flat on the ground and operate as a flare.
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- (CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mAh
LED Electronic Flare Features and Benefits
The benefits of the LED Electronic flare vastly exceeds chemical flares by providing years of maintenance free service without the concerns associated with an open flame source that can ignite flammable liquids or gases. Another advantage of LED electronic flares is the elimination of perchlorate pollution to our waterways. LED electronic flares have nine (9) unique light settings improving visibility and safety of fire department personnel, police, construction workers, safety personnel and citizens who benefit from an emergency signaling device for the car, truck, boat, and safety kit. LED electronic flare is perfect for improved visibility at accident scenes, construction zones, vehicle breakdowns, traffic control, assistance in helicopter landings and any location where visibility is essential.