NightStar RS No Battery (capacitor) Mini-Flashlight
NightStar RS is the perfect mini-flashlight. It can be thrown, dropped, or submerged and still light the darkest hallway or hiking trail. If ever a flashlight was kid proof this is it but RS is no kid flashlight!
NightStar RS no battery mini-flashlight is ideal for supporting the learning experience of adults and children through educational programs and museums. Attractions include seeing magnetic levitation, power generation and optics at work. Science museums, discovery museums, any museum can benefit from NightStar RS mini-flashlight. It’s inexpensive, withstands significant abuse, and is easily incorporated into a variety of activities. AIT supports education programs by making NightStar RS flashlights available to schools, museums, and other educational facilities at discounted prices.
In addition to being a fun educational flashlight NightStar RS is an inexpensive, no maintenance flashlight that compliments every emergency preparedness kit. The NightStar RS mini-flashlight will never leave you in the dark!
- LED Illumination Range = 35 feet (10m)
- LED Beam Diameter = 8 feet (2.4m)
- Lumen Output = 12lm (laser collimation)
- LED Power = 0.10 watt
- Charge Time = 45 seconds
- Light Duration = 8 minutes
- Waterproof Depth = 200 feet (61m)
- Floats = orients to lens pointing in upright position
- Corrosion Proof = motor oil, diesel fuel, salt water & mild acids
- Impact Resistance = withstands repeated 5 foot drops (1.5m)
- Storage Temperature = -40F (-40c) to +140F (+70c)
- Capacitor = 100,000 charges
- LED Life = 50,000 hours
- Dimensions = Length 7 inches (18cm) Diameter 1.75 inches (4.4cm)
- Weight = 5.5 oz (154 grams)
- Warranty = 5 years