EAR-10 NOAA Weather Radio
The EAR-10 Emergency Alert NOAA Weather Radio with Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) receives designated radio broadcast for your local area. Once programmed the radio automatically alerts listeners to severe weather or other regional emergencies broadcast.
EAR-10 NOAA Weather Radio Features
- Emergency Alerts – Radio automatically activates warning of pending danger from weather or civil emergencies.
- 7 NOAA Channels – Listen to the latest weather forecast from the National Weather Service with the touch of a button.
- SAME Reception – Localize reception for only the alerts you need to hear. Select your county only or multiple counties in your area.
- Time and Alarm Clock – Multi-function and large backlit display makes it ideal for any room in the house.
- User Selected Warning System – Select from voice or siren alerts.
- 90 Decibel Alert Siren – Audible alarm cannot be mistaken for background noise. Loud enough to awaken sleeping family members or warn home or office occupants of an emergency condition.
- LED Alert Level Indicators – 3 lights indicate the alert level (Watch, Warning or Statement) and remain on for the duration of the alert.
- Emergency Battery Backup – Operates on AC power. Monitor stays on even during a power outage.
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries (Not included)
- Dimensions – 8-3/4″ long x 3-3/4″ wide x 3 3/8″ high.
EAR-10 NOAA Weather Radio Benefit
The EAR-10 NOAA Weather Radio provides piece of mind knowing you and your family will receive immediate notification and information once an emergency condition, watch or warning, develops.