Solar Flashlight Base Charger
Solar Series Base Charger is the rechargeable electrical storage system that powers all nine attachments, which include floodlight, spotlight, high intensity spotlight, mobile phone charge kit adaptors, 12” flex tube light (Gooseneck), 24” flex tube light (Gooseneck), 24” ultraviolet flex tube light (Gooseneck), mirror inspection flashlight and ultraviolet floodlight. Attachments are sold individually or in combination packages.
Solar flashlight base charger solar panel is design to provide years of highly efficient battery recharging and is engineered to withstand rain and snow exposure. The corrosion resistant recycled aluminum housing is fitted with a waterproof push button switch. Base charger is equipped with two 1.2 volt, 2400 mA NiMH rechargeable batteries rated for 1000 recharge cycles and delivering adequate power to operate the accessories for hours.
Backed by a 2 year warranty, the base charger provides years of worry free operation.
- Solar Base Charger Energy Storage = 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (1.2 volt 2400 mA each)
- Charge Time = 8 hours – 80% capacity, 16 hours – 100% capacity
- Battery Discharge Rate = 2% per month
- Solar Panel Output = 62.5 mA at 4.5 volts, 0.28 watts
- Recharge Capabilities = 1000 times
- Housing Material = recycled aluminum
- Dimensions = 6″ (15.24cm) x 1″ (2.54cm)
- Weight (with 2 NiMH batteries) = 5oz (140g)
- Customer Satisfaction Return = 60 days
- Warranty = 2 years (excluding batteries)